Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

12.1.07

birdnerd

beautiful (and affordable) artwork by chelsea at birdnerd on etsy. chelsea makes linocut prints and collages that sell for between $12 and $150- oh, and they're all about birds (hence the name). chelsea explains that, "...birds have been a favorite subject of mine since i opened the "b" worldbook encyclopedia as a child and began drawing different species of birds over and over again." i like a girl with focus. click here to view chelsea's full collection and shop online.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought some prints and a button. Thanks so much for revealing this artist's work!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a great find. I am addicted to bird prints! Your blog is now added to my favorites.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love her work and am so glad you're writing about her! I bought some prints for gifts this Christmas, but am saving up for a collage piece of my own...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.