Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

30.1.07

new from dwell

i am absolutely smitten with dwell's new collection of linens. i was too sick to go see them in person at the gift fair but my press cd just arrived in the mail and now i'm dying to check them out. some of my favorite color palettes yellow/brown, yellow/slate gray and yellow/blue are back in a big way and dwell seems to have really taken some great steps forward with the new pieces. moving away from the all-geometric look of their past collections, they've added some great new patterns including a bird print, a lovely worn in blue stripe and my favorite, a new gold/blue/brown floral pattern. pictures speak louder than words so i'll let you form your own opinions- i think they're gorgeous but you can take a look for yourself above and below. the new pieces aren't online yet but you can browse dwell's current collection right here and i'll be sure to update when they're ready for online shopping.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Jan Halvarson said...

yikes! love the gold honecomb design!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Dwell line. I have the blue robins crib set in my son's room. (Not sure if that's the right name.) Now I'm dying to get some new linens for my room. I also love the yellow and brown. Beautiful. On a side note, I LOVE that pink chair. I want! I want!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Gennie Catastrophe said...

I really do love the yellow and gray - I tend to like the lighter grays better, though. That's probably because instead of sleeping on them, I'm wearing them - and slate gray really brings my complexion down.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow. i had never really been moved by their lines in the past but these seem so much richer ... very inspiring. thank you g.

4:44 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

love the striped/gold combo (on bottom right). . .thank for sharing for with those of us not able to attend the gift fair!

4:50 PM  
Blogger mavieenrose said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous...I can't wait until they hit stores.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Candis said...

Any idea when these might go on sale? Next month, two months?

9:02 PM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

you are so right, grace! I love that bird print paired with clean thin stripes. Oh so good...

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So comfortable. Relaxing.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! Also, love the pink chair!! Any idea where to find it. I googled and couldn't locate. I have been looking for one just like it!

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone konw where you can buy the wood tripod lamp in the photo?

12:51 PM  
Blogger valerie gomez de la torre said...

wow, thanks for this. i have been looking for an excuse to redo my bedroom!

quick question - any idea where the canopy bed is from?

thanks!!

6:30 PM  
Blogger cliffy said...

I love the bed and its sheets,
the throw pillows looks cozy and homey..


:)

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks very elegant. I love it.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I like the work Dwell does, especially their focus on the environment.

Their furniture looks ultra-comfy

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what would you call that baroque-style bed with the blue-striped sheets?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.