Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

25.1.07

till tomorrow...

so sorry for the long delay- i'm up to my ears in work so i'm going to have to close up early today. but i've added a list of great posts and links to check out so you're sure to get your daily dose of design. i just wanted to add these new pieces set to debut at the gift fair this weekend that will be shown at elsewares booth: new pieces from poketo, alissiaMT (who'll be speaking at the biz ladies night), watdesign, & adam frank. the booth # is 3877 so be sure to stop by- click here for more info on the products (no prices and details yet). i'll be covering the show on monday so be sure to stay tuned. i'll see if i can get some audio of the show, as well. have a great day- i'll see you tomorrow!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait wait wait. Is that light projecting the image of a window with a tree. I love this. I looked through your list of contacts. I don't see one referencing this. I want to learn more (read: see if I can afford this?) about this light.

www.recovergirl.blogspot.com
jeangallery@hotmail.com

1:16 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

Anon

They haven't released pricing info just because these officially debut this weekend but when I have it I'll post it. I added a link to Elseware's post on the booth so if you'd like you could email them with more questions. :)

d*s

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello All..
Adam Frank here.
This is my new product that I am just finishing now.
its called REVEAL.
It will be sold at adamfrank.com very soon.
Cheers
AF

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Absolutely love your blog, but just wanted to point out, as a Dutchy myself, that Bloesem is from Holland, which is not in Scandinavia! I apologize if this seems nitpicky, I only point it out because I am often asked about Denmark and Danish modern design, etc., when I am not, in fact, from Scandinavia! I also apologize if you were referring in your post to the couple of Scandinavian things she had mentioned. Best wishes!

6:06 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

i was referring to the recent content, not irene. it's why i said "finds" not "author" ;)


d*s

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! love love love your blog...and that you linked to Ruth Lodder...amazing. Can I get more info about some of the things in the picture with the pink juice jug and white paper bag in the middle? Like, those coffee mugs with the hearts. Is this just a lovely photograph, or can I get those coffee mugs in time for Vday?

11:35 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

Hi

I'm afraid that photo is from Joy's guest blog post about the photographer who took the picture. I don't know anything about the pieces in the picture, so sorry. But if it's Ruth's work I'd try emailing her to get it in time...

Grace

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

alissiamt new mirrors are beautiful, even more amazing in person.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.