Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

30.1.07

v-day (and a note to those in LA)

in honor of the impending holiday of love- youngandwithit's penguin heart screenprinted cards. $9 for three and perfect for sending a little love note.

speaking of things i love, a wonderful d*s reader (and fellow design writer) is working with me to create a guide to design shopping in los angeles! much like the d*s guide to brooklyn, the d*s guide to los angeles will include shops, restaurants and transporation notes by area so those of you visiting can have an edited guide for must-visit shops. look for it in the next few weeks :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely addicted to d*, but I live in LA. I could not be more excited about this.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I hope you'll include Pasadena, too.

Rose

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was just logging on to ask about valentine's day cards. I would love to see some more. I need to buy a bunch and would love to see packages of the small cards we use to give out in grade school.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the d*s reader? A fellow blogger from LA? Cool!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow! I would love it if you start expanding to San Francisco as well! Would love to be a partner!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Style Editor said...

Great news! Can't wait for it.

10:58 PM  
Blogger • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • said...

There are so many wonderful places in LA - from the shops on Beverly, 3rd Street, & La Brea, to Abbott Kinney & Main Street in Vencie, just to name a few...
Write if you need suggestions because as an Angeleno who just finished her home, I have been in and out of the LA design scene.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

Awesome I can't wait to see it.
Thanks Grace!

Gary*

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.