Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

19.2.07

aimee wilder

designer aimee wilder contacted me last week about her beautiful pattern designs. she's currently looking to turn her designs into products so if you're looking for patterns with which to create fabric, tableware or wallcoverings, aimee's your gal. i picked my favorites above and below but you can browse aimee's entire collection right here. enjoy! [thanks aimee]

[i'm heading out early today for the holiday- hope you all enjoy the day off. don't forget, the biz lady meet up is tomorrow so i'll see you there at 7!]

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hi Grace, I'm not seeing the link to her portfolio here. I am interested in putting these prints to work!

12:33 PM  
Blogger eshu said...

those are all gorgeous, but the top one is extraordinary...

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really hope someone picks these up...gorgeous!h

4:42 PM  
Blogger Shopalicious! said...

These are really appealing, with a retro-ish twist. I could also see them as stationery, maybe printed by letterpress...

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are just awesome!!I wish to pick up one!!Fantastic blog!!Carol

4:24 AM  
Blogger dailydesignspot said...

Hey,
I LOVE the patterns.. i really do! but I would like to see them actually printed... to see them printed on fabris and put on a 3D form would do wonders for them!
jonathan

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st pattern- hmm, orla kiely rip-off anyone?
just sayin'..

1:24 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

Anon

I take comments like that seriously. Can you reference the pattern you think this is similar to...thanks

D*S

1:27 PM  
Blogger Melkorka said...

these are lovely and very unique, I am in love with last delicate gray pattern!

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same Orla Kiely response - I immediately thought I'd seen that pattern before. If you go to OrlaKiely.com, it's the brightly-colored one that appears in the flash opening and is also used alongside the navigation. But after looking at Orla Kiely's pattern and comparing the two, I wonder if it's more "inspired by" or a variation on a theme? Not sure.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.