Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

16.2.07

christopher silas neal

christopher silas neal is a new york based artist who creates illustrations for editorial and personal use. d*s reader kim tipped me off about his work and i was smitten. christopher sells his prints right here ($30 each)but his editorial work is my favorite. you can browse his full collection right here- be sure to check out the "printed matter" section. [thanks kim!]

[our next sneak peek will be up later tonight around 5:30 pm...i have to run to a meeting]

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this style very much.
Thanks for the link!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my favorite illustrators!!! i have a couple of his posters hanging in our bedroom and they brighten my mornings every day. : )
lourdes

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of his work! I love his style and am happy you posted about him. there are just so many wonderful illustrators working nowadays it is start to post about just one at a time

8:53 AM  
Blogger Heather Moore said...

Thanks so much for this. What beautiful work!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.