Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

11.2.07

linda lee

sometimes a beautiful picture is all i need for inspiration. browsing through etsy i spotted these beautiful photographs by an artist named jes and they took my breath away. the simplicity of the photo combined with the richness of color make me want to clean out a space in my home just to display this photo. i think it's always important to have a few pieces in your home that make you stop and smile and for me this might be one of them. linda lee (the hen) looks so proud and so beautiful. you can view jes's full collection right here, each print is around $15. enjoy...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lovelovelove roosters! my grandmother's house has a bunch of them throughout. i recently got this amazing rooster bowl from this Antique/Eccentricity Shop on Irving Place @ 18th in the city. Thanks for posting these photographs. Beautiful!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had this in my kitchen, I would become a vegetarian -- he looks like he's judging my meat-eating ways.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

Oops! the photographer's name is Sej not Jes, according to the etsy site.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Definitely the perfect print for a country kitchen...such beautiful colours and a great contrast with the black. Hopefully there are more prints on the way!

10:33 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

in the profile it says jes. i think the sej name is a playful spin on her real name ;)

d*s

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.