Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

26.2.07

sneak peek...nama rococo

the lovely karen combs of nama rococo let us sneak a little peek into her home in western massachusetts. i'm crazy about the bright white walls and floor and the amount of light her home seems to get. not to mention the adorable orange lamp. [click here for full sized (and extra!) photos of karen's home]
"This photos is of my little sofa with Tang on the floor (pretty bare bones for a wallpaper designer, no?)"
"This is my favorite bookshelf with a strip of "birch" wallpaper my friend martha flood made (i'm trying to get her to market it!)"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the white walls.
My favorite part of the room is the orange lamp...and the kitty :-)

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the wonderous judy pfaff piece?

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.