Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

2.2.07

tulips...

these little yellow tulip napkins by etsy seller margotbianca are so lovely. there's only one set (but hopefully she'll make more) so order them quickly if you're interested. this set of 4 napkins is only $15 and features a sweet double tulip motif in the lower right hand corner. the deep goldenrod color is so pretty. click here for more info and to order (margotbianca has several other items to choose from, see below, so be sure to check out the full collection)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I bought napkins from Margot on Etsy in November. I wanted 12 napkins for my Thanksgiving table, so I asked her if she could make me two different designs in 4 colors of my choice. She did, and sent them to me within a week or so. I love her designs, and the napkis are beautiful. I hightly recommend them!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.