Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

1.3.07

sarah cihat + chains

ac thinks i may have stumbled into some sort of weird s&m phase because i'm unabashedly into chains right now. i scooped up a chain print from a friend, a mollie dash chain bracelet and then my chain knobs from anthro. and now sarah cihat is releasing a beautiful collection of hand cast porcelain bowls and vases with chain detailing. i'm in heaven. i'm prepping the mini-trend this weekend so tune in on monday for a more fleshed-out look at the chain craze (i also loved the chain project in blueprint this month. i wore mine to dinner last week). these new pieces from sarah just went live last night and you can view the full collection right here...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh i love that first one! it reminds me of depression glass!

-tracy

9:41 AM  
Blogger Clothes-Pin said...

i have such a girl crush on sarah cihat...or a product design crush i guess ;o)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving chains, too! I still need to get myself a belt made from that fabulous how-to in Blueprint. Where did you purchase your chain? I'm curious, what kind of chain you did you use? I'd love to see a photo!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.