Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

5.3.07

sneak peek...moontree letterpress

i'm taking a tiny blogging break today to work on the house but i wanted to share a new sneak peek from moontree letterpress designer rebecca. you can find full sized photos of her home right here or scroll below to see the rest. also, stay tuned for a special guest blog from rebecca in a few weeks- she's doing an in-depth 2 weeks on "the handmade wedding" if you're getting hitched or just want to dream about it, her blog will be a must, must-read. she's going to have interviews with handmade artists, tips on handmade projects and lots and photos from beautiful handmade weddings. stay tuned...

"This gorgeous draw chest above was trash-picked here in Brooklyn. I bought the cucumber papyrus in the New York Central paper department for six bucks and framed it. The silkscreened poster I bought from The Bird Machine. And the cat-proof plant is sitting in a glass globe I found at West Elm. The other photo is one of my "collections". Although I love collecting things, my apartment is very small and clutter is always a looming danger. So I try to keep my collections limited to small items that fit into little spaces. Here are my international stamps, my movie stubs and my old train tickets."

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful solution for cat-proofing plants! Every kitten safe plant I've had now lives in the belly of my cat. I will need some of these domes.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Marilyn @ Forkful.net said...

That's so cool! I save my old movie ticket stubs in a pot that I made in high school, which looks a lot like the one in a photo above, too. (^___^)

12:13 PM  
Blogger David & Becky said...

I can't wait until the wedding posts!!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Renan Bianco said...

Your blog is awesome ,every post is WONDERFUL.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those domes, I just took up gardening and looking for ways to display them.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

perfect...i love weddings...i'll be looking forward to those posts

11:00 PM  
Blogger cat collier martinez said...

beautiful!!!especially your collections.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only this feature had come sooner. Our wedding is almost 100% handmade. From the napkin rings, to the flowers. We're doing it all.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you way of displaying your collections -- I blogged it here:
http://gogoabigail.com/blog/2007/08/05/how-do-you-display-your-collections

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.