Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

13.4.07

h&g

every friday the full range of "things we love" and "under $100" are click-able at h&g.com. i mentioned the white magazine totes from monday but i wanted to call out the new chilewich placemats ($17 each), coco chandelier ($399), bamboo teapot ($60), and red and navy kitchen towels ($6 each) from the conran shop. click here for the main landing page and plenty of new products...

there's also a wonderful slideshow on the colorful home of cordélia de castellane and a gorgeous slideshow on the plant of the month: ornamental cherry trees.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the white totes but was disappointed to see they were real leather. I assumed they weren't because I thought you didn't buy leather. I suppose I had you confused with another blogger.
I loooove that cat cave but it will be a cold day in hell before I spend $650 on a cat bed although I know Gus (my torte cat) would love it too.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know where her LOVE pillows are from? So nice!

9:37 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

you can breathe easy- they're faux leather. (i fixed that in the original post)

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1480&f=22918&q=magazine+tote&fromLocation=Search&DIMID=400001&SearchPage=1

d*s

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! (and oh no!) Hooray because now I can get some of those magazine totes - oh no because I promised my husband I wouldn't charge anything on my card this weekend. Oh well, Friday is still technically a weekday, right?

9:50 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

My colleague at the magazine, Katy, is checking on the pillows...

d*s

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.