Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

20.4.07

jaime hayon

jaime hayon's booths for both bisazza and barcelona design were two of the highlights of milan for me. full of color, pattern, plenty of metallics and a wonderful sense of whimsy, hayon's designs stood out from the pack because of the designer's unique voice and take on some of the current trends in the industry: gold, silver and craft-like detailing (visible stitching, buttons, etc.). you can read the full post on jaime right here and see many, many more pictures of his standout pieces from milan...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger marandbry said...

ahhh! that first object gives me the major heebi jeebies... like i'm looking at spores growing out of a funky plant or something.

must. divert. eyes.

4:06 PM  
Blogger kstyle said...

I have featured Jaime Hayon several times on Kstyle and I couldn't agree more that he is one of the most talented designers working today. His "bathroom as room" furniture collection is beyond gorgeous and absolutely takes my breath away. I wonder if you saw that in Milan? How fun to get to see all of these designers and such creativity in one place. k

4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved, very good!!!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

Yeeech.Just say "no" to the disco look meets christmas tree whateverthingamajig.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Stratos Bacalis said...

Certainly very unique and great looking stuff but it does not look like more than season's best for me...in two-thee year's time, who will need a gold cactus in his living room? I certainly don΄t even now. All this gold and silver reek too much of 80's greed. They΄re much more stylish though, I admit.

3:25 AM  
Blogger lilly piri said...

Wow, they are so beautiful!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.