Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

19.4.07

live from milan...

after a rocky start i'm here in milan, blogging away in my hotel room. i spent the day covering the main furniture fair so i've got two posts up at my blog on h&g. one on the comedy of errors that was my trip here and the next on the first day's finds. i've got some intial trend summaries on the show as well as 12 of my favorite pieces from the fair (so far). just click here to see many more photos and full descriptions of the milan furniture fair so far...[stay tuned tomorrow for coverage of the off-site shows taking place in the city]

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger brown paper packages said...

oi..love love the coat hangers!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I love that Matteo grassi lighting. it's not on their web site. where can I find it. I have just the place.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the coat hangers... but do they swing?

2:27 PM  
Blogger kstyle said...

Hi Grace,
I read your posts over at H&G with total fascination. I want you to know I am so enjoying your observations and pics and if I can't be there myself then seeing through your "design sponge eyes" is the next best thing. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us and report. And I love, love Jaime Hayon. Those chairs are absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing with us. k

12:34 AM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

these posts are great! hope you are enjoying and *absorbing* it all!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Karina Cifuentes said...

That's what I call a coat rack!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks amazing.
Have a wonderful, wonderful time in Milan!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful time in Milan I'm beyond jealous. Gorgeous photos btw!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger mod*mom said...

how fantastic

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.