Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

27.4.07

thank you

i just wanted to extend a few quick thank you's. i certainly didn't want to let the end of victoria's guest blog go unnoticed but milan crept up on me. she did such a fantastic blog and was such a hit with everyone- thank you so much to victoria for her fantastic work. you can keep on reading her design finds right here at sfgirlbybay. i also wanted to thank the lovely ladies who made the sf and toronto city guides- i'm going to have to post them on monday instead of today sadly because i've had some work pop up at the last minute that requires my attention most of today. i'll be uploading the guides this weekend though so they'll both be here in full form on monday. thanks again and i'll see you next week... [cards above by pell mell press, $3.50]

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sfgirlbybay said...

Thanks Grace. It was most definitely my pleasure. I woul dhave posted more but my week went all wonky on me! :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger flapjacs said...

I really enjoyed reading Victoria's guest posts, thank you! She really did a great job.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

When are you going to get round to posting the SF guide? I'm flying there on Friday on my first ever trip to the states and I'd love to get chance to read it first. I know you have posted a ton of stuff recently but I am really looking forward to this post in particular!

Cheers

10:25 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

anon

the guides sadly wont be up until monday. i was speaking the scholarship students and seeing as they're about to graduate i realized my obligation was to deal with the scholarship first so i could award them their money before they were gone ;)

until then though there's still a rough guide to sf on the guest blog...

dsguestblog.blogspot.com

d*s

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.