Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

8.5.07

smoking lily

i'm a little under the weather this morning so this will be all for me until tomorrow. but i'll be answering as many emails as possible, finishing the city guides and getting the "ask a designer" feature ready for friday so please be sure to submit any questions you have by tonight so i can get them to judy in time. should be fun to see them all answered...

before i go i wanted to post a bit about smoking lily from british columbia. d*s reader jordana sent over the link and i was delighted to see their cheerful patterns on bags, pouches, tea cozies, tea towels and fun accessories like luggage tags. you can view their full collection and shop online right here- there's plenty for everyone, including clothing for men and women. [thanks, jordana!]

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

So glad you showcased Smoking Lily!!!
Trish & Julie are delightful ladies, and they are my homegrown talent here in Victoria! Their textiles, fashions, & designs are all incredible... and its fun to point out they have the "smallest store in the world"... it used to be an elevator shaft!!
Fabulous post!!! (;

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see more examples of local design from BC! I heart smoking lily.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sugar Plum Invitations said...

I love the textiles and bags. Do they do any custom work?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

Yay for Smoking Lily!
I live a couple of blocks from their Vancouver shop, in a part of the city with a lot of local designers. (Main St.)

I get stopped by strangers (often, bird lovers) when I wear my pigeon purse from them.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Laughing At Jerks said...

I stumbled upon this "Storefront" in victoria. what a great place! i always get crazy compliments on my helicopter skirt!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.