Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

13.6.07

amenity home

more design for the little ones: beautiful new linens from amenity home in california. their new "meadow" and "woods" collections are made from 100% organic cotton and printed with organic dyes. bunnies, turtles and deer grace the new pillows, wall canvases and blankets, and the soothing green, orange and yellow colors are a perfect companion to amenity's existing collection. click here for more information and to contact amentity.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger lovely*retro*house said...

These are adorable! Sweet yet not overdone & shamelessly gaudy such as traditional nursery decor ;-)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Rose Red said...

Wow, these are lovely. And I wanted to say that even though I don't have kids yet, I *love* to look at decor for kids' rooms. Thanks for sharing these!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so so so adorable. I love the composition and muted color palette. Great for a kids' room.

3:16 PM  
Blogger PeachPoPs said...

I love the new "Meadow" and "Woods" series. Beautiful. And the fact that they are made from organic materials is great! Thank-you for sharing.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I love the bunnies...but couldn't find them on their site.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to purchase some of this for my baby, he is due in October. Where and when will it be available?

10:42 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

this collection isn't online yet but you can email the girls at amenity (their address is on the website) for a shop near you that will carry it soon...

d*s

11:04 AM  
Blogger ginthefer said...

ooooh. i love these. no kids, i want them for myself!

7:40 AM  
Blogger pkingdesign said...

Its sort of embarrassing, I didn't even think about these for the kid's room... They're fine for adults, right?

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.