weekly wrap up
it's been a great week here at d*s. thanks to everyone for their great advice on our kitchen (pictures coming soon) and the kofod larsen rocking chair. can't wait to share more projects as i finish them. in the meantime, here's a little wrap up of highlights from this week in case you missed any. [photo above from alyson fox's sneak peek]
- ask a designer: mav at port2port was incredibly generous with her time and gave some amazing answers and advice. if you're a designer starting out (especially with paper goods) it's a must-read.
- sneak peeks: thanks to kate you can browse all 32 sneak peeks (in one place) into our favorite artists' homes. more to come soon...
- a great diy chair project from todd oldham's studio blog
- yellow kitchen + yellow fabric heaven
- sf meet up next friday! details to come next week
- pattern therapy at d*s on hg
- keeping it real, kitchen style: 92 comments. each one of them totally helpful.
Labels: interior design