Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz


new bits

i picked up a few new things last week and just wanted to share. despite running a product-based blog i actually don't shop and buy things very often so it's always fun when a package comes in the mail and i get to find a new home for something. photo above: marimekko tray, from sale at finn style. photos below: ceramics by diana fayt and tiny painted cups from nest in san francisco.



Anonymous FinnStyle said...

Thank you again for your order, Grace. We hope you like your new Marimekko tray!


1:59 PM  
Anonymous cheryl Day said...

Thanks so much for the SFO shopping tips. I will be on holiday there in August. This helps loads!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Calie said...

I love the ceramic cups, so simple with a punch of color.

7:20 PM  
Blogger MiaStella said...

Those little cups...I have a similar set...and they are perfect for wine!
I love the flower!

8:06 PM  
Blogger MiaStella said...

I love those little cups. I have some of similar style...and they are perfect for a glass of wine!
Thanks for sharing such wonderful finds!

8:07 PM  
Blogger one black bird said...

so who gets which color? let me guess... ac-orange, gb-yellow? it was so good to meet you guys!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.