Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

17.8.07

tgif

sorry for the light posting this week- i'm finishing up a little project with some of my favorite bloggers that will launch on monday. it will be a guide of sorts to some of the best resources on the web so be sure to stay tuned first thing monday morning for that. i've got to run off to hg to upload content for next week so i'll see you on monday with the new guide. hope you all have a great weekend! [images above from the one in ten auction via jan at poppytalk]

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger marbargarbo said...

That pillow is by Martha from Uniform Studio! Yay, I love her stuff ... Did you know she sewed that pillow using individual tiny stitches? It's just gorgeous.
MP

7:48 AM  
Blogger Karen Barbé said...

Can't wait to see the guide!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ümit Kurt said...

have a great weekend ;)

8:58 AM  
Blogger ALL THE BEST said...

How is it I have missed your great blog? I love your site!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jan Halvarson said...

cool of you to mention this grace, thanks!

jan

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got some great pictures up, its really inspiring. I do a lot of writing, maybe I should get some colorful pics to include in my blogs too. Especially as much as I talk about art and design!

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.