Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

11.9.07

dear ada

sometimes i feel birdie at dear ada can read my mind. every time i read her site (which has become a daily ritual for me now) i hear myself saying "it's like she knows exactly what i've been looking for"! every single day there's something i'm absolutely crazy about, but of course, never could have found on my own. her posts on fine artists are consistenly my favorite on the web and there hasn't been a week yet where she's posted something i didn't want to immediately save up for. this week she posted works by jennifer mercede, richard colman and mark grotjahn that are just superb. each piece is full of color (they all have pink, which i'm loving right now) and edited expertly. i love seeing sites that have such a specific eye for detail and curation. click here for more fantastic artwork at dear ada.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Love Jennifer Mercede's work...it's so colorful and full of life. Thanks for the link to Dear Ada...great blog!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

Those pencils drawings are fabulous. Makes me want to break mine out.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about dear Ada - love her taste and she always has fab links!!!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's so great. btw: i posted about the current richard colman show over on my blog yesterday:
http://lisacongdon.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/09/richard-colman.html

4:33 PM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

I know, dear ada is addictive. Birdie has never failed to amaze me. :)

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my (few) daily reads. love that blog.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Things That Inspire said...

Wow - I had never seen Dear Ada before! Thanks for the link. I should feature more art on my blog; it is such a great way to publicize talented artists.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.