Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

19.9.07

maison et objet

kristina at three layer cake has been sifting through hundreds of photos from her trip to maison et objet. i'd hoped to attend to with her but i wasn't able to this year so for now i'll have to drool over her beautiful shots of the fair (i love the photos of the heels she saw women wearing). looks like as far as trends are concerned yellow is still all over the place and resin is popular for furniture and accessories. click here for kristina's full coverage. [kristina will be producing a column for d*s in october combining my two favorite things: designers and food. stay tuned!]

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone could please help me identify the designer of the plate with the airplane on it, I would greatly appreciate it!! It somehow didn't make it into my notes and I would love to attribute it properly!

Thanks
Kristina

4:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The designer of the plane plate is Marre Moerel. She works out of Madrid, Spain, and her work is amazing.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so I did remember it correctly!!! wow. thanks! it was unlike anything else on her site, and I didn't pick up press info...so I couldn't verify!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.