Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

30.1.06

busy bee, no gift fair for me

studiobility

sadly the office was too busy today that i was sent back to deal with some stuff going on here. it means i wasn't able to cover the gift fair (!) like i'd wanted, but it does mean i'm here to post. i'll be adding some gift fair posts soon, when i get more images from companies..etc. so i can spare you from my horrible photography skills...

this beauty is from icelandic designer, gudrun lilja gunnlaugsdottir of studiobility. she'll be exhibiting this piece (among others) at imm cologne and wanted to share them with the d*s community. part of her "flat pak antiques" collection, this flat mac table houses all your desk accessories in the most streamlined way possible. with spots for your laptop, mousepad and mouse, it's a nifty little way to cover up your home office in style. sure beats the monster of a desk i just bought at ikea. damn damn my budget! for more information on studiobility please click right here. enjoy!

studiobility 2

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Abigail A. Percy said...

Wow! these are amazing...what beautiful work..feeling very envious of all those who got to go to the new york gift fair!! It looks amazing :)

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

think i just fell in love.

2:50 PM  
Blogger D Bob said...

holy crap, that table is genius.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I buy that desk?...It's amazing!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too covet the desk, especially the way it hides the laptop - but what would I do with all the clutter that accumulates on my desk?? Is there anyplace to hide that, or am I supposed to grow up and clean up my junk?

7:04 PM  
Blogger Victor said...

I can't find these pieces on the site. hmmm. I did find a beautiful piece under flatpack antiques, but can't find the desk. Do you have a direct link?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.