Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

16.5.06

courtney skott

cloudbed_1

d*s reader amber was kind enough to pass along designer courtney skott's thesis presentation at cca. courtney's work has always been inspiring and nothing short of wonderfully creative, so it was a pleasure to see her latest pieces. they are a must see (check out that cloud bed and gorgeous houndstooth screen!). if you're curious about how the bed was made, click here for a photo tour. great work, courtney! [thanks so much, amber!]

houndstooth_1

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool - reminded me of the work of these very talented people www.untothislast.co.uk - thought you might like their stuff too.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot of girls like wood...
but only a few *really* know how to work it.

courtney, this is awesome!!

<3

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably the most elaborate, yet modern bed I have ever seen. I absolutely LOVE the look and feel of it... it's gorgeous. I hope she gets the kudos she really deserves for this masterpiece.

6:47 PM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

I'm speechless.. brilliant, just brilliant!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so inspiring! it's great to see such a unique voice in design. thanks for this post.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, I love it. It's like a cocoon--a highly stylized cocoon though. I can so imagine myself propped up in bed with a cup of tea and my laptop and I know I just would never want to get out of bed...

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.