Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

3.5.06

lena + rena limited edition

le01_1

nothing says spring like lena corwin's limited edition melamine plate designed for rare device. the plate just hit the store today and will be available as part of a signed and numbered limited edition. so get yours while they're still available. and if you're in brooklyn next week, come by the event at rare device next thursday. i'll be hosting and lena corwin will be showing off her gorgeous window display. so if you're in the hood, stop on by (click here for details)!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail A. Percy said...

Sooo exciting!! I love the new plate, if only I lived there..I would be there for sure!...Well, if I can't be, I am glad my jewels will be instead ;)

Have a great night grace! x

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty! i just bought 2 :)

12:18 AM  
Blogger designmouse said...

Ah what a cute plate! And thanks again for all the nice finds you served me for breakfast today :)

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.