Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

14.9.06

it design

covermeter_250_340

d*s reader isabelle sent over this great link to czech design group it design. i was particularly interested in their it box that has as many uses as you can possibly imagine. i love the idea of using it as a space saving entryway box (keys, phone, mags, mail) or in the bathroom for simple storage and shelving. they really speak for themselves they're so simple. click here for more info on the it shelves and it design. [thanks, isabelle!]

[thanks to vanessa from apartment therapy LA/turquoise for including me in her piece on blogs and renovation]

bad_250_340

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What IS that on top of the green it box??? Am I seeing things, or is it the sort of thing that, um, I can't imagine anyone wanting to display openly?

I guess a place for everything, and everything in its place!

Wonderful site--it always cheers me up to see such beautiful things every day! Great work!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just want to tell you that they are swiss not czech

9:36 PM  
Blogger Trying to "Panda" said...

No I'm pretty certain that's just a cordless phone...

I agree, this is a fantastic site, I wish I could just afford all the things I love here!

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a shame you're promoting this site. i've seen these products upclose and they are rubbish. just a tin box screwed to a wall! they make expensive but poorly made products.
noone buys their stuff in switzerland because it's like pricey student work (except that they are not students).

sorry to be so negative, it's just that you have a great site here and sometimes it is difficult to filter out the scams from europe...

2:17 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

anon

hmm..well, good to know. although all of my editor friends seem to love he stuff in person. interesting to know they're considered a sham in their hometown though.

any other locals feel free to weigh in...

d*s

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.