off to risd...
i'm hopping on a train to providence, rhode island tomorrow to speak to david sokol's class at risd. i'll be back on monday with a whole slew of fresh designs. in addition, i'll be recording a podcast with artist jen corace while i'm in town and stopping by as many shops as possible. so stay tuned for jen's podcast and a slideshow of great design in providence. thanks for all the great suggestions for shops and food, they'll definitely come in handy. if you're in the area and want to stop by for the talk (or just say hi) swing on by BEB room 106 this friday, october 13 from 9:45 am to 12 noon. i'd love to see you guys. have a great weekend and i'll see you next week. in the meantime here are some great links to keep you busy...
- the thomas paul pillow contest. enter by friday to win brand new thomas paul pillows!
- d*s newsletter: have you signed up? we're weekly now!
- frida's scandinavian designs on the d*s guest blog (there will be a fresh blogger on monday)
- fresh design at d*s on h&g
- a very helpful guide for indie designers on sodafine's blog
- letterpress sale in brooklyn this weekend!
- paper collages at swissmiss
- my favorite food blog
- sfgirl does a hilarious take on domino's "can this outfit be turned into a room"
- i won't be here to moderate the project runway talk so this week so dish away at blogging project runway
- an open letter from keith of PR and fresh gossip: is michael dating brandy??
Labels: student design