Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

11.10.06

off to risd...

throughme

i'm hopping on a train to providence, rhode island tomorrow to speak to david sokol's class at risd. i'll be back on monday with a whole slew of fresh designs. in addition, i'll be recording a podcast with artist jen corace while i'm in town and stopping by as many shops as possible. so stay tuned for jen's podcast and a slideshow of great design in providence. thanks for all the great suggestions for shops and food, they'll definitely come in handy. if you're in the area and want to stop by for the talk (or just say hi) swing on by BEB room 106 this friday, october 13 from 9:45 am to 12 noon. i'd love to see you guys. have a great weekend and i'll see you next week. in the meantime here are some great links to keep you busy...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing you in person! i'm a risd illustration junior, and i will definitely be there (provided there are no homework catastrophes!). enjoy providence!

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloghungry.com is my favorite food blog!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the talk this morning - especially all of the horrible yet hysterical stories you all had at the end. :) I'm in the (crazy) first year of my MFA graphic design program, so I've been super behind on all my reading, but I still manage to get my d*s in!

11:28 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks so much for coming, katy! i'm glad you liked it. everyone loves a good "worst/best moment in design.."

;)

d*s

6:49 AM  
Blogger solange said...

hello
your blog this very pretty I like much ........

me side visiting your blog but times…
bye bye. --

kisses .....

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a Jen Corace print in the D*S shop someday. Looking forward to hearing the podcast.

6:17 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

me, too ;) i'm working on it...

d*s

6:39 PM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Thanks for the link to Blogging Project Runway. It has been a blast with all the juicy info.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.