Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

19.6.07

chairloom

i really appreciate the work that goes into reupholstering and reviving antique or vintage furniture. chairloom is an ardmore, PA based company specializing in the revitilization of antique chairs. they fix up each piece, reupholstery and then resell them on their website. they have a soft spot for hable construction and virginia johnson fabrics so i couldn't resist. it's always nice to have another outlet for vintage furniture with a modern twist. [thanks marion]

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have made two recent purchases from Chairloom. They have a great eye and put together quality pieces and fabrics I would never dare to try on my own. The end result is unique, fun and simply beautiful. I love all of their things. I love my chair and sofa. They are absolutely my favorite pieces in my home. These women have a real talent!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a mix of the old and the new. the fabric choices really bring these chairs to life.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great eye to the unique. I bought two chairs but could have bought so much more. The fabrics are fabulous. The focal point of any room!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That flowerfabric on the right is designed by a finnish designer :)

sry my bad english :D I'm from Finland..

Check this out:
http://www.marimekko.com/ENG/design/frontpage.htm

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.