Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

13.6.07

for the love of linen

thanks to everyone for the advice on my rocking chair upholstery project (so many great ideas in the comment section). i've still got fabrics on the brain so i went to check out one of my favorites, cloth in australia. they print their fabrics mainly on linen (my favorite) and hemp so everything has such a nice earthy feel to it. since i last wrote about them in '06 they've added some gorgeous pictures of chairs upholstered in their fabric so i couldn't resist. click here to check them out...

[don't forget to leave your questions for maria, our new "ask a designer" subject]

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Green said...

i am so glad you posted this! i need to reupholster an armchair, but i hadn't found a fabric that spoke to me. i clicked on this site and found the fabric i want! (sratchy-putty on oxide) hopefully i can get my hands on it...

1:29 PM  
Blogger Ryan Green said...

i'm so glad you posted this! i have been searching for a fabric to use in order to reupholster an armchair. i clicked on the site and found the perfect fabric!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

i love you d*sponge! your the best. i have been looking for months for the right fabric and you, you, your great! now to narrow it down... that's something i can deal with, yay!
thanks grace

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just adore a good fabric re-upholster project (it still kills me my dad gave away his dodgy old couch when I was about 12... I could have had fun with it now). Most wonderfully though, you've given me a new place to ponder fabric from... in Australia!

Thanks :-)

8:00 PM  
Blogger les très riches heures said...

I love your style so class (a girl from Bordeaux in France!)mhx

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.