Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

17.7.07

dining chair bonanza

ac and i have been searching for dining room chairs for a while now so i thought i'd compile a slideshow of some of my favorites. there are over 25 chairs to check out, ranging from affordable to splurge-worthy. some of my favorites fall right in the middle so i hope there will be something for everyone. so, if you're looking for some dining chair fun click here for the full slideshow. enjoy! [the yellow steel chairs in the first shot are my personal favorite]

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is house and garden just going to buy designsponge?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Great collection, now how about dining TABLES!

2:27 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

desks are next, but i'll do my best to squish tables in there too ;)

d*s

3:32 PM  
Blogger George G said...

You selected the Czech armchair from Conran, which I love. Unfortunately, the articles says the price is around $50O, but that's actually the price for the side chair (which it links to) and not the more expensive armchair you featured, which is shy of $1000.>sigh!< I wish I had a couple of grand handy, I'd get a pair of those lovely Czech armchairs!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a total chair ho! I'm obsessed with the Vermillion chairs right now as well, and the stools. A lot of those in your slidewhow are my favorites too, but I was surprised the Eames Molded Plastic rocker was absent from the list. It think that's my number 1 dream chair.

Number 2 would be a hanging chair (desiretoinspire did an awesome post on hanging chairs a few months back that has me wishing for one of my very own!). As for the rest of my dream chairs - I can't even afford the little models of them from MoMA!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.