Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

6.7.07

pate prints

since we were sharing a few pate picture comparisons the other week i thought it would be fun to share another. d*s reader wendy from dallas sent in this photo of her pate prints. what i love even more is that she said this room is full of bargain buys: her husband made the table himself, she found the gunlocke chairs on craigslist ($225 for 6 chairs- wow) and they repainted an old credenza and added new hardware and legs to give it new life. it's always fun to see what everyone is up to with their homes...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always think it's weird weird weird to display two of the exact same prints together! I hope Wendy doesn't mind me saying so but I think it would have much more of a visual impact if she displayed the red-on-white print alongside ONE of the white-on-black prints as a pair. Having the three of them in a line like that seems like overkill to me.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pendant lamp. I put one together myself last year and so I appreciate all the work (a.k.a. folding) it took to put it together.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Yes, the lamp took 3 hours to put together and I realized it looked nothing like the picture SO, I had to take it apart and start all over...No pain, no gain, right?

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zee, I don't mind the comment. Actually, we struggled with the layout quite a bit. I only bought 2 (one black, one red) prints initially, but they looked dwarfed because of the wall length. So, that's why there are 3.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.